How do we approach our need to integrate our apps?
One of the primary benefits of integrating applications is that it saves labor costs. When applications become integrated, typically the steps to deliver information or complete a task are reduced. Another benefit is that users have less clicks to get to information, thus saving time for those business processes.
Use Case Objectives and Discovery
- What are the apps involved?
- Do they have an API already?
- What is the problem that will be resolved?
ROI Modeling of the Integration
- What is the cost/benefit analysis forecast?
- What are the short-term pains to meet the objective?
- How much time will it take to complete?
- What is the result of not implementing the integration?
Timeline to completion and plan
- What resources are required?
- What is the impact on the business process during development?
- What are the continency plans?
Training and Review
- Who will need to be trained?
- Who will be the end user owner?
- What metrics will be monitored to confirm objectives are met?
- Salesforce and Accounting Seed
- Salesforce and Hubspot
- Hubspot and WordPress
- Google Analytics and Salesforce
- Salesforce and Pardot
- Pardot and Google Analytics
- Salesforce and Constant Contact
- And many more!