Did you know you can send mass emails out of Salesforce? Well you do now!
I know not many individuals that utilize this component inside Salesforce classic, probably on the grounds that there are different limits against it. Be that as it may, since the Winter 2018 release, Salesforce has conveyed this component to Lightning, with a truly smooth interface and additional highlights.
Mass Emailing basically enables you to send an email template, to a rundown of contacts, person accounts or leads. To isolate these two highlights, Salesforce has renamed “Mass Emails” to “List Emails”.
Sending a List Email
List emails can be sent from any list view you have made on the lead or contact object. In the event that you wish to send emails to person accounts, you need to make a list view on the contact object.
- Right off the bat make your ideal list view, and direct yourself to the activities upper left of the panel where you can see the “New” button. By clicking on the drop-down arrow, the list email button should show up.
- The simple, effective panel that pops up gives you all that you need to send an email template. Right off the bat type in the list view that you wish to send the mass email to.
- You either have a decision to form your own email utilizing the apparatuses on the bottom right or select a recently made email template.
- After you have finished building or choosing your email template, you can hit the “Review” tab to preview your email.
- The final step, just click send!