Salesforce Health Cloud with White Rock delivers healthcare providers the ability to go beyond health records and build stronger relationships with patients. Patient centered healthcare is the new reality today.
There are three core advantages of the new Salesforce Health Cloud:
• Complete patient view
• Smarter patient management
• Connected patient engagement
With the Affordable Care Act and outcome-based reimbursement policies, mandates and incentives were created for providers, payers, medical device manufacturers, and pharmaceutical companies to concentrate more on patient care and satisfaction. While at the same time causing patient expectations for information, interaction, and access to rise quickly and radically.
To succeed, the healthcare industry must transition from a medical record management methodology to a strategy focused on the relationship between the patient and their relationships caregivers, payers, and other providers related to their well-being and healing. The direct path to improving patient satisfaction is the delivery of high-quality patient care, controlling avoidable costs, and improving outcomes. However, providers today are burdened with high-cost, legacy systems. Further, the challenge to make the paradigm shift to healthcare that is 1-to-1, smart and connected to patient needs has a long-tail timeline but does have a highly measurable ROI.
Salesforce Health Cloud with White Rock uses the power of the cloud, social, and mobile technologies to create an environment that enables everyone from admins to patients to specialists to get the information they need at any time and on any device.
Curious to learn more about the 3 core advantages of Salesforce Health Cloud with White Rock? Take deeper dive below with us.
COMPLETE PATIENT VIEW
Salesforce Health Cloud with White Rock provides a complete view of the patient which includes:
• Create rich, contextual patient profiles – because you can customize the data captured easily, the patient information collected can reflect the necessary information to provide the “story” of their health journey from start to finish.
• Access collaborative care network and health timelines – again, the story has a visual look because of the rich patient profile.
• Integrate patient data from the electronic health record (EHR) – rendering the data in the EHR helps to depict the full story thus caretakers and other stakeholders get the accurate view as opposed to parts and pieces in various unrelated systems.
• Incorporate third-party data from medical devices and wearables – given the popularity of devices that can transmit data back to caregivers helps patients help themselves.
With a complete view of the patient, you have easy access to the right patient information including current conditions and medications, appointment history and communication preferences.
Salesforce Health Cloud works synchronously with your health system’s EHRs to make patient data easily referenced, actionable and current from any device. And with medical devices and wearables integrated directly to Salesforce Health Cloud, you can even gather data from at-home devices, such as glucose levels, sleep patterns and activity measures.
Salesforce Health Cloud with White Rock delivers a holistic and real-time view of each patient’s health, giving healthcare providers the information, they need to provide care that improves outcomes for patients and populations.
SMARTER PATIENT MANAGEMENT
Salesforce Health Cloud with White Rock makes it possible for healthcare providers to:
• Prioritize tasks across all their patients’ needs – leveraging the admin tools in Salesforce, White Rock can automate and notify key patient relationships about tasks due, recurring tasks, and prioritize them by stakeholder. The patient can see a full view of treatment plans, recovery therapies, and who has assignments of these priorities.
• Segment and manage patient populations – the importance of grouping patients in ever-changing ways is critical. Given the recent pandemic, having the ability to segment patients is critical for staffing, managing hospital assets and space accommodations, and treatment equipment and medicine.
• Map personal and professional caregiver networks – in geriatric medicine particularly, families get the real-time knowledge about those that are caring for their loved ones. In addition, those serving patients of all aspects of treatment, all caregivers can view the care team members and collaborate for optimal recovery plans while the patient is fully aware of all of these critical connections.
Salesforce Health Cloud with White Rock features a ‘Today’ page to provide a holistic view of your patients and the most critical tasks related to your full patient population. With the Today view you can make care decisions efficiently by browsing the customized care plan for tasks and quickly acting on them. You also can segment and manage patient populations, such as sending a message to all patients with high-blood pressure to schedule regular check-ins, in a single secure and private message.
And with the power of the Salesforce Platform, you can review all internal conversations that involve your patients, making care coordination and patient handoffs easier and more efficient. You can even map personal and professional care networks, so you can assign ownership of health goals to anyone on the care team — including the patients or their families. Salesforce Health Cloud empowers you to easily manage your full patient populations, personalize every interaction and drive better outcomes.
CONNECTED PATIENT ENGAGEMENT
Salesforce Health Cloud with White Rock makes healthcare information more accessible, improving workflows and care outcomes:
• Collaborate seamlessly with care teams and patients – having one central platform to access all of the parties of the patient treatment team provides the high-quality exposure to the information related to recovery plans.
• Assign tasks to caregiver networks – whether these tasks get assigned via automation or by each individual caregiver, the patient’s care team has a 360⁰ view of the critical medical treatment plan components as well as the communications and tasks related to that journey in an organized presentation.
• Share secure messages to any device – security is of utmost importance with cloud technologies at Salesforce. Delivering confidential communications to patients from caregivers and the patient’s responses will help families be unified and fully knowledgeable of every step of treatment for their loved ones.
With Health Cloud, care coordinators can securely collaborate and assign tasks across the caregiver network. This extends across the full care system as you can work with patients to chart progress against care plans or health goals; easily communicate with physicians, care coordinators and family members; and get answers quickly from specialists across the provider network.
And by extending Salesforce Health Cloud with White Rock to mobile platforms, you can send secure messages to patients’ mobile devices, meeting their expectations for convenient communication, encouraging deeper engagement and accountability, and developing stronger relationships and loyalty.
Today’s modern healthcare systems must rapidly evolve to meet the base expectations of the connected patient.
Salesforce Health Cloud with White Rock puts the patient at the center of the care by giving caregivers core advantages:
• See a complete view of the patient with integrated data from EHRs, wearables and more
• Make smarter care decisions from a single console
• Engage with patients across their caregiver networks and on any device
Salesforce Health Cloud was developed in partnership with leading healthcare companies, including Centura Health, DJO Global, Radboud University Medical Center, UCSF and Philips. The features and functionality that are core to the platform are continuously getting developed so that care improvements are iterative and rapid in response to ever-changing conditions like COVID-19.
As a Salesforce independent software vendor (ISV), White Rock supports the Health Cloud Platform by providing data and other technical integration solutions with leading medical IT systems, such as Epic, Cerner, GE Healthcare, and others. Salesforce Health Cloud empowers you to go beyond health records and build meaningful relationships with patients.